February 24, 2008

And the winner iszzz.... not Ralph Nader

Four hours or less.
  3 (50%)
 
Between 5 and 6 hours.
  2 (33%)
 
Between 6 and 7 hours.
  0 (0%)
Eight hours or more.
  1 (16%

Newflash! No one in theatre gets any frickin' sleep! So, six votes total including myself. Now I know at least five people have seen the site. I'll try to make this standard. Create a poll, leave it up a week, and we'll analyze the results.

Not much to analyze here. Frankly, I'm surprised someone gets eight or more hours of sleep. Who are you? And tell me how you do it!

So, my mom and dad are out of town, making sure everything is ok with my grandma and grandpa. He just had surgery for his cancer, and there were complications. But he's going home today or tomorrow. :) His cancer (colon cancer, one of the most virulent) was I believe at stage 3 or 4 when they found it, so thank God he's ok now.

Anywho, come on over. Wild parties goin' on ovuh he-ah!!!! Mostly to celebrate Ralph Nader joining the presidential race. It was only a matter of time before he threw his hat in. What does he expect to happen? He's like the guy at the twenty-yard line that you watch who's not really important. He's a footnote in all these races, but he has a great slogan: You won't ever have to worry about me getting laid in the Oval Office. I wish I could take credit for that... so I will.

Have a restful Sunday.

No comments: