February 21, 2008

...in a bath towel

I want to start with an addendum to God's Dragonfly. When I reread it I saw I never brought it back to the original idea: "how long did it take to create the earth." You probably figured it out on your own, but the idea was, maybe both science AND the Bible are correct. Six days to God may be thousands of years-- in which case we have far less then ten minutes to make our mark. The notion that scripture and theory can't get along has always boggled me.

Anywho, I have another show tonight at the Hale. I missed everyone from last week, but it was nice to get away. This was a welcome respite from the insanity that was tech-week. Now that the show is up, and just about all the kinks worked out, I'm ready to enjoy the next six weeks.

And I'm writing all this in a bath towel. I've been obsessing over this dam-ned blog. I changed the template again, only to modify it later. And I oh so want to keep it daily, but interesting. Everyone else on the blogosphere seems to have a theme: photography, which I do sparingly; family, which I don't have (by that I mean I'm not a father or spouse).

I mean, my first blog was about religion for Pete's sake! Yet the bi-line for the site is "An Actor's Journey Into Life," which, if you don't get the allusion, mirrors A Hard Day's Journey Into Night. Anyone? Anyone? Buehler? Ah, nuts to that.

I need a theme guys. Or better yet, what do you want to know?

1 comment:

Jenn Toon said...

You are too cute. Blogs are like journals - tell us about you. Tell us what you are doing, what you are thinking, what you would share if you had a one-on-one moment with your dearest friends and could talk candidly everyday. We are not always allowed that chance to share our joys, our sorrows, our concerns, our fears, etc. etc. etc. You are a deep and intellectual person - share that with us as you already have. It's enjoyable to keep in touch with you daily!